When you join the Prairie Legacy Society, you help guarantee the incredible wildlife reserve we’re building today will be cared for long into the future.
The Prairie Legacy Society honors those demonstrating a remarkable commitment to American Prairie Reserve by naming the Reserve a beneficiary of their will, life insurance policy, or other legacy gift.
Joining the Prairie Legacy Society is an important decision, and we are here to help. If you would like to discuss making a planned gift to American Prairie Reserve, please contact Gavin Clark:
- Phone: (406) 585-4600 ext 793
- Fax: (406) 585-7910, Attn: Gavin Clark
Why Join the Prairie Legacy Society?
There are many reasons why a planned gift may be right for you. By making a planned gift, you will be able to:
- Have an impact on the Reserve lasting beyond your lifetime.
- Make a substantial contribution, often of a larger amount than one is capable of providing through annual support alone.
- Assist American Prairie Reserve’s planning by providing anticipated future income.
- Receive a variety of potential tax benefits, depending on the nature of your gift.
- Inspire others to make extraordinary commitments to the Reserve’s growth and success.
Most importantly, your legacy gift lays the groundwork for the Reserve’s future success, ensuring the vast wildlife reserve we are creating today thrives for generations to come.
Meet some of the Prairie Legacy Society members and learn why they've chosen to include us in their estate plans.
Can you provide some sample language to use in my bequest?
“I give, devise, and bequeath to American Prairie Reserve, a Montana non-profit organization headquartered in Bozeman, MT, all (or state percentage) of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate, both real and personal, to be held, administered, and used by the Board of Directors for its general purposes.”
If you wish to bequeath a residual percentage of your estate:
“I give and devise to American Prairie Reserve, a Montana non-profit organization headquartered in Bozeman, MT, all (or state percentage) the rest, residue and remainder of my estate, both real and personal, to be held, administered and used by the Board of Directors for its general purposes.”
Additional information for your advisor or financial planner:
- Legal Name: American Prairie Reserve
- Tax I.D. Number: 81-0541893
- DTC Number: 0057
- Incorporated in: Bozeman, MT
I’ve included American Prairie Reserve in my estate plans – now what?
We would love to welcome you as a member of the Prairie Legacy Society. Even if you wish for your gift to remain anonymous, notifying us of your intent allows American Prairie Reserve to better plan for future income.
To request a gift declaration form, and a Prairie Legacy Society members’ packet, please contact Gavin Clark.