Antelope Creek Campground
Antelope Creek Campground at Mars Vista is located seven miles north of the Missouri River along US 191. Antelope Creek has 12 RV sites with 30 and 50A power, four small rental cabins (each sleeps 4), five drive-in tent platforms and three walk-in tent platforms, potable water, a bathhouse with showers, and a 2-mile interpretive hiking trail.
All reservations are made online, and can be made day-of by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below. All sites and cabins are first-reserved, first taken. Payment is by credit card only, no cash is accepted or kept on site.
|RV Site, 30 amp||$33|
- *American Prairie Supporters receive a 20% discount on rates.
- RV sites are pull-through and can fit a Class A motorhome towing a vehicle.
- Cancellations for RV sites and tent sites are not refundable. Cancellations for cabins are only refundable 14 days or more out from the start of your reservation. A 2.9% processing fee will be subtracted from your refund amount. All refund requests must be made by emailing email@example.com. Refund requests are processed within 30 days.
Check-in is 4 p.m. Upon arrival, check in with the camp host to receive the bath house code, then follow the attached map and signage at the campground to your reserved campsite. Walk-in guests should use the provided wifi network to reserve and pay for an available site. Campground hosts are on duty in the evenings from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and in the morning from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. For immediate assistance use your cell phone to call the host camper at 406-673-3859.
Check-out is 10 a.m. Maximum stay is 14 days.
- Eight tent sites (three are walk-in)
- 12 RV sites with electric
- Four rental cabins
- Potable water
Interiors of Antelope Creek cabins: Aurora, Stargazer and Milky Way cabins pictured to the left. ADA-accessible Night Sky Cabin pictured to the right. Each cabin sleeps four people.
- Quiet hours are from 9pm – 7am, and from 10pm – 7am in the months of June, July and August.
- Site limits are one RV or tent per site, 2 vehicles, and 6 people.
- No generator use permitted. Campers requiring power should select an RV site.
- No shooting of firearms or archery equipment is permitted in the campground area.
- No swimming (people or pets) in the wildlife pond and wetland.
- The water station is for filling containers/tanks only. Do not wash vehicles.
- Please do not hang or clean game from campground infrastructure.
- Pets must be under voice control or on a leash while in the campground or on the trail and may not be left outside unattended.
- No fireworks.
To Antelope Creek Campground From Lewistown
From Lewistown, take Highway 191 north for 72 miles. Antelope Creek Campground will be off the highway on your left, between mile markers 96 and 97.
Interpretive Nature Trail
The Little Rockies