Antelope Creek Campground
Antelope Creek Campground will open for the 2021 season on Friday, May 28.
Antelope Creek Campground at Mars Vista is located seven miles north of the Missouri River along US 191. Antelope Creek has 12 RV sites with 30 and 50A power, four small rental cabins (each sleeps 4), five drive-in tent platforms and three walk-in tent platforms, potable water, a bathhouse with showers, and a 2-mile interpretive hiking trail.
All reservations are made online, and can be made day-of by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below. All sites and cabins are first-reserved, first taken. Payment is by credit card only, no cash is accepted or kept on site.
|RV Site, 30 amp||$32|
|RV Site, 50 amp||$37|
- RV sites are pull-through and can fit a Class A motorhome towing a vehicle.
- Until further notice, cancellations may be made without penalty. The three-percent fee charged by our booking platform is nonrefundable.
- *American Prairie Supporters receive a 20% discount on rates.
Check-in is 4 p.m. Upon arrival, check in with the camp host to receive the bath house code, then follow the attached map and signage at the campground to your reserved campsite. Walk-in guests should use the provided wifi network to reserve and pay for an available site. Campground hosts are on duty in the evenings from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and in the morning from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. For immediate assistance use your cell phone to call the host camper at 406-673-3859.
Check-out is 10 a.m.
Maximum stay is seven days.
- Eight tent sites (three are walk-in)
- 12 RV sites with electric
- Four rental cabins
- Potable water
Interiors of Antelope Creek cabins: Aurora, Stargazer and Milky Way cabins pictured to the left. ADA-accessible Night Sky Cabin pictured to the right. Each cabin sleeps four people.
- Interpretive Nature Trail
- The Little Rockies
- Wildlife Watching
- Scenic Drive
- Quiet hours are from 9pm – 7am, and from 10pm – 7am in the months of June, July and August.
- Site limits are one RV or tent per site, 2 vehicles, and 6 people.
- No generator use permitted. Campers requiring power should select an RV site.
- No shooting of firearms or archery equipment is permitted in the campground area.
- No swimming (people or pets) in the wildlife pond and wetland.
- The water station is for filling containers/tanks only. Do not wash vehicles.
- Please do not hang or clean game from campground infrastructure.
- Pets must be under voice control or on a leash while in the campground or on the trail and may not be left outside unattended.
- No fireworks.