Antelope Creek Campground
Antelope Creek is the newest public campground on American Prairie Reserve (APR), located about 7 miles north of the Missouri River on U.S. 191. You’ll find a range of accommodations, from walk-in tent sites and rustic cabins to RV sites with electric. The campground offers potable water, showers, and a dump station for visitor use. Maximum stay is 7 days.
- Sites 1, 2, 5, 6, 11, 19 and 20 are reservable online and marked with green site numbers.
- Sites 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12-18 are first-come, first taken and marked with blue site numbers.
- Payment is by credit card only. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Check-in is from 3:30–5:40 pm at the trailer marked "Registration" parked in RV site #12. The camp hosts will collect payment for walk-in guests, and provide the door code for the bath house or cabins.
|RV Site, 30 amp||$31|
|RV Site, 50 amp||$36|
Walk-In Services: Shower $3, Dump Station $10
* APR Supporters receive a 20% discount on rates.
- 8 tent sites (3 are walk-in)
- 12 RV sites with electric
- 4 rustic cabins
- Potable water
- Dump station
- Interpretive Nature Trail
- The Little Rockies
- Wildlife Watching
- Scenic Drive
- Due to remoteness, this is a pack-in, pack-out facility for trash and recycling. A small trash container is provided in the bath house for hygiene products.
- Quiet hours are from 9pm – 7am, and from 10pm – 7am in the months of June, July and August.
- Site limits are one RV or tent per site, 2 vehicles, and 6 people.
- No generator use permitted. Campers requiring power should select an RV site.
- No shooting of firearms or archery equipment is permitted in the campground area.
- Fires allowed only in provided fire rings. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times. No wood gathering.
- No swimming (people or pets) in the wildlife pond and wetland.
- The water station is for filling containers/tanks only. Do not wash vehicles.
- Please do not hang or clean game from campground infrastructure.
- Pets must be under voice control or on a leash while in the campground or on the trail and may not be left outside unattended.
- No fireworks.